Description: RazorSQL is a unversal database query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator. It includes a relational database engine that requires no configuration. Some of the main features contained in RazorSQL are visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, dropping, and viewing tables; tools for importing and exporting data; a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures; and a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, Java, XML and many other programming languages.
- A Database Navigator for browsing database objects.
- An SQL Editor for creating SQL queries.
- Visual tools for creating, editing, dropping, describing, altering, and viewing tables, views, indexes, and sequences
- Visual Tools for creating, editing, dropping, and executing stored procedures, functions, and triggers
- A robust programming editor that embeds the powerful EditRocket code editor that supports 20 programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, HTML, XML, and more.
- Export Tool – Export data in various formats
- Import Tool – Import data from delimited files, Excel files, or fixed width files into tables
- Ships with a built-in relational database engine (HSQLDB) that is up and running out of the box and requires no end-user administration
- A Generate DDL Tool for generating table, view, and index DDL.
- Table / SQL Query Compare tool for comparing tables or queries across multiple connections
- Database Data Search tool for searching single or multiple database table and view data.
- Database Object Search tool for searching for database objects.
- Backup tools such as the Database Backup Tool and Table Backup Tool
- Database conversion tools for many popular databases.
- Auto column and auto table lookup
- SQL Formatter
- SQL Query builder tool
- SQL Query Scheduler tool
- Command Line Interface
- PHP Bridges for connecting to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases remotely via PHP enabled web servers
- An ASP bridge for connecting to MS SQL Server databases remotely via ASP enabled web servers
- SQL GUI Tools for generating SQL for various operations
- Edit, delete, and insert database data with the Database Editor
- Works with all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, and any other Java enabled OS
- Tested with Apache Cassandra, Apache Derby / JavaDB, Daffodil DB, DB2, DBASE, DynamoDB, Firebird, FrontBase, H2, HSQLDB / HyperSQL, Informix, Ingres, Interbase, Mckoi, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Mimer SQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Netezza, OpenBase, Oracle, Pervasive, Pointbase, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Salesforce, SimpleDB, Solid, SQLite, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, Sybase SQL Anywhere, and Teradata